1. Chicken (Skinless) - 500 gms ( Marinated with Tuirmeric Powder, Salt and Chilly Powder.
2. Potatoes - 2 Nos cut to medium size pieces.
3. Onions - 3 (Big size). ( 1 Piece finely Chopped) & 2 Nos to be ground to paste)
4. Green Chillies - 2 Nos.
5. Garam Masala Powder- 1tsp.
6. Red Chiili Powder - 1/2 tsp
7. Ginger Garlic Paste - 2tsp
8. Oil - 100ml
9. Corriander leaves for Garnishing.
10 Salt to taste
11. Tomatoes finely Chopped - 2 Nos
Method of Preparation:
Heat oil in a Pan . Add Green Chillies and Chopped Onions. Fry till light brown.
Now add Marinated Chicken , fry for a few miniutes and then cover with a lid . Cook till the water in the pan evaporates.Now add Ginger Garlic paste,Red Chilli Powder and Onion paste in the Chicken , fry the Mixture for five minutes. Now add Potato pieces in the mixture, Chopped Tomatoes,fry for a while , then add Garam Masala, fry for 5 minutes and then add water to the miture till the Chicken pieces are covered completely. Cover the Pan with a lid till done.
Serve hot with Roti or rice.